"My belief is my strength"



Oh, woman why do you always pull yourself back!

I know you are beautiful not only from outside but from within as well, you are strong but love to give your strength to others, you are most devoted to others & when your 'self' is the real concern; you feel helpless, you are funny but no more smile in your face can be seen, you are talkative but nowadays you choose to be silent, you are expressive still always get happy in hiding & wiping your tears, you are capable enough but anyhow you do find the space to sacrifice your strength, you are concerned for everyone but fail to pay attention to your oneself, you are curious by nature but don't feel to take an initiative when things come to you & you are powerful too but every time you welcome your defeat so easily.

Would you mind me asking you some questions as I am concerned for you!

Do you want me to be the mirror of your beauty, pull out your confidence to the world &  help you in finding your support?
Do you want me to make you aware that you too could run & you are free to do whatever you want?


Do you want me to make you free from your internal barriers, make you realize the existing power within you & make you believe that you too are equal to everyone else?
Do you want me to make you self reliance on more self-esteem & to make you recognize your hill potentialities & self-identity?

Now! would you like to know about me?

I am the free soul living within you with an expectation that one day you would know my worth; starting from the confusions to the pain I feel each & every moment when you pull yourself back to be the kind of woman; which you are not!

Let me make you realize the truth of equality that you deserve in this world
Despite social attributes; do believe that you are a human being having an independent existence

Not only for now but forever please feel it, hold on, root in & bloom from within this belief with proud
"My belief is my strength", is what I want you each time to say out loud!

Comments

Popular Posts